Unfortunately our ST300 recorders are unavailable until further notice. Supply chain issues mean we cannot accept ST300 orders until things return to normal. Meanwhile we can supply ST600 recorders. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The SoundTrap 300 STD is a compact self-contained underwater sound recorder for ocean acoustic research. It offers a working frequency range of 20 Hz to 60 kHz, making it suitable for bioacoustic work. It also features very low self-noise making it ideal for aquatic noise measurements.
- Bandwidth 20 Hz – 60 kHz
- Sample rate up to 288 kS/sec
- Noise floor less than 35 dB re 1 μPa above 2 kHz
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 13 days continuous recording
- Switch-able high pass filter for towing or high energy sites
- 256 GB of memory
- Short term recorder – suitabe for up to 1 month deployment
See here for further details.
Price includes hydrophone, memory, cables, dummy plug, remote, and software.