The SoundTrap 300 STD is a compact self-contained underwater sound recorder for ocean acoustic research. It offers a working frequency range of 20 Hz to 60 kHz, making it suitable for bioacoustic work. It also features very low self-noise making it ideal for aquatic noise measurements.
- Bandwidth 20 Hz – 60 kHz
- Sample rate up to 288 kS/sec
- Noise floor less than 35 dB re 1 μPa above 2 kHz
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 13 days continuous recording
- Optional external battery allows up to 70 days continuous recording
- Switch-able high pass filter for towing or high energy sites
- 256 GB of memory
See here for further details.
Price includes hydrophone, memory, cables, dummy plug and software.
As at June 2020 this product currently has a 4 week production lead time, plus a week for global shipping.