The SoundTrap 300 HF is a higher frequency version of the standard 300 model, ideal for marine mammal research. It features a wide bandwidth spherical transducer element which increases bandwidth to 150 kHz.
- Bandwidth 20 Hz – 150 kHz
- Sample rate up to 576 kS/sec
- Noise floor less than 38 dB re 1 μPa above 2 kHz
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 13 days continuous recording
- Optional external battery for up to 70 days continuous recording
- Switch-able high pass filter for towing or high energy sites
- 256 GB of memory
See here for further details.
Price includes hydrophone, memory, cables, dummy plug and software.
As at June 2020 this product currently has a 4 week production lead time, plus a week for global shipping.