The SoundTrap 300 HF is a higher frequency version of the standard 300 model, ideal for marine mammal research. It features a wide bandwidth spherical transducer element which increases bandwidth to 150 kHz.
- Bandwidth 20 Hz – 150 kHz
- Sample rate up to 576 kS/sec
- Noise floor less than 38 dB re 1 μPa above 2 kHz
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 13 days continuous recording
- Optional external battery for up to 70 days continuous recording
- Switch-able high pass filter for towing or high energy sites
- 256 GB of memory
See here for further details.
Price includes hydrophone, memory, cables, dummy plug and software.
CR2032 batteries for the IR remote controls are NOT included. Unfortunately we are no longer able to include these due to lithium battery air freight restrictions. However they are widely available from drug stores, office supply, supermarkets etc. RS components part number is 597-201.
Due to high demand SoundTrap HF recorders currently have a 5 week production lead time. Please contact us to confirm.